A Picture Perfect Kitchen by Martina's Images
Selling your home? The kitchen is the heart of the home and your best selling feature. Take a little time to get your kitchen ready for the professional photographer.
Here are some tips:
- Remove all photos and magnets from the refrigerator.
- Clean the countertops and floors.
- Remove small appliances from the countertops, only leave one or two items (i.e coffeemaker)
- Add a pretty bouquet of flowers or a pretty bowl with fresh looking fruit.
- Tell a little story by including simple place settings on kitchen table or breakfast bar.
- Hide dish soaps and sponges from the sink area.
- Put away garbage bins, brooms, mops and cleaning products.
- Remove small floor mats. The kitchen looks best without the mats to show off your beautiful tile or hardwood floor.
- De-clutter the kitchen, show space, you are selling the space and not your stuff .
Most importantly leave space for your photographer to stand ;-)
Call me for professional interior and exterior architectural photography.
© Martina's Images
Keywords: architectural photography, commercial photography, interior design photography, real estate photography