Picture Perfect Exterior... Tips From a Professional Photographer
What is the first thing a potential buyer will see on the mls? You guessed it, THE EXTERIOR.
Here are some tips on making sure the exterior of your home is ready for your professional photographer.
- Remove all cars, boats, motorcycles etc from driveways and do not park in front of the house.
- Move garbage cans and put out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools, hoses and clutter.
- Pick up after your pet.
- Mow your grass, rake up leaves and debris
- If you are feeling ambitious plant some fresh flowers.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
Call me for your professional interior or exterior architectural photography.
Recent PostsSisters Carly and Olivia Studio Photo Shoot Personal Branding Photography at Haggard Home Kitchen and Bath Design An Extra Fun Senior Session Sarah, Josh and an Orange Truck = Engagement Photoshoot Promoting your Listing with Photo/ Video/Drone and Twilight ;-) Family Photography at Gararrd Landing Park in Roswell GA Personal Branding Photography Can Grow Your Business! Holiday Home Tour Roswell, GA - 2018 Roswell GA Family Photography Family Photography at Gararrd Landing Park in Roswell GA