What is the first thing a potential buyer will see on the mls? You guessed it, THE EXTERIOR.
Here are some tips on making sure the exterior of your home is ready for your professional photographer.
- Remove all cars, boats, motorcycles etc from driveways and do not park in front of the house.
- Move garbage cans and put out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools, hoses and clutter.
- Pick up after your pet.
- Mow your grass, rake up leaves and debris
- If you are feeling ambitious plant some fresh flowers.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
Call me for your professional interior or exterior architectural photography.